TUESDAY YIN CLASSES - 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
4 WEEK SESSION - $50 MEMBERS/$60 NON-MEMBERS; SINGLE CLASS $12/$14
YIN YOGA - Yin is a quiet practice with long held grounded postures. Good for the connective tissues and the joints. Based on the same work as acupuncture. More meditative in nature. (It is helpful to bring an extra blanket for propping.)
Please bring correct change or a check made out to our instructor MaryAnne Hagglund
- this is still the BEST DEAL ANYWHERE for outstanding yoga classes!!!!!!
Don't forget to bring all your gear - mat, blanket, blocks, strap or any other props you need.
Please try to arrive on time.
and Bring a Friend!!
We are beginning a new "phase" at Deep Run -- as most of you know Mary Anne has decided to only teach YIN on Tuesdays.
However, I am happy to announce we will continue to have Hatha on Fridays with our new instructor, Brenda Ellison. I have known Brenda for some years and know you will enjoy her instruction. She has taught at Hermitage Country Club and many other places in the area.
There will need to be a few accommodations because of having 2 instructors - those are:
- you will not be able to switch back and forth between Tues and Friday classes. If you want to do that , you should pay by the class rather than for the whole session.
- Paying by CHECK or CORRECT CHANGE is even more important, so please have mercy on me and bring a check or correct change.
- Brenda does not have blocks for your use on Fridays, so if you use them, please bring your own.
- As usual remember your mats and blankets
OTHER CLASS SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY HATHA CLASSES - 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM
3 WEEK SESSION - $30/$40 - $12/$14
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU !!!!
If you have any questions, please ask! either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 347-7177. Dudley Luck
Give a man a pill and you fix him for the day, give a man yoga and you fix him for life"