"Refresh" your page each time to be sure you are seeing the most recent information.
ALWAYS check the Hunt Recording for possible changes: 804-784-4335
Current Fixture Cards - Click Here to Download: Fixtures_Jan-Feb_2021.pdf
Click Here to Download: Fixtures_Feb-Mar_2021.pdf
Hunt Fixtures January - March 2021
|Juniors / Pony Club Meet|
|*||Sat.||Feb.||20||Joint Meet with Princess Anne||10:00||a.m.|
|In Their Country - Old Dogham Farm|
|*Second Flight Provided|
1. Hunting license and state forest permit required by law.
Negative Coggins and signed liability waiver required.
2. Resident landowners whose occupations are
exclusively farming are invited to hunt as guests of the Masters.
3. Capping fees for adults are $100 on weekends/holidays and
$75 on weekdays; $20 for juniors 17 or under. Pony Club
members displaying membership buttons pay $5. Fees
should be paid by the host member at the meet to
person designated by the Masters.
4. Guests must be accompanied by their host member
and must sign a liability waiver each time they hunt.
5. Damage to fences, cropland or lawns should be reported
to the Field Master as soon as possible.
6. Dress will be formal for Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
and holidays. Proper ratcatcher will be permitted on Tuesdays.
Turtleneck shirts are not considered proper ratcatcher.
7. Smoking will not be permitted in the hunt field or at the meet.
8. Members wishing to "follow" the hunt by automobile
should respect the privacy of landowners and avoid
going in private drives.
9. Riders whose horses refuse should take their mounts
to the rear of the field.
10. Give every consideration to landowners through whose
courtesy and kindness hunting is made possible.